Once you create a team, you can always edit the users that make it up.
Note: There are several things you should be aware of when editing teams. Tasks, projects, and alerts can be set up by team, adding or removing users from teams can effect those actions too. For example: If you remove the Area Manager from the team 'Area 1234', and alerts are sent to the role 'Area Manager'. Because you removed the area manager from that team, no one will then receive the alerts set to go to the Area Manager for Area 1234. Just be aware of all the implications of deleting or adding users to teams. If you are uncomfortable editing teams because you are worried about messing up those actions, contact us at email@example.com.
How to Edit Teams:
- Go to the "Users" section from the left navigation bar.
- Select the "Teams" tab on the top.
- Find the team you would like to make changes to, and select "Edit".
- To add a User to the team, type their name into the dialogue box and select the appropriate user. To remove a User from a team, click on "X" next to their name.
- Make sure to save all your changes when done.