Once you create a team in Hierarchy, you can always edit the users that make it up.
How to update a users information:
- After clicking on 'Hierarchy' or 'Users' Choose the user you want to Edit or Delete by clicking on the three dots and click on 'Edit User'.
- From here you can change/reset the password as well as edit their Role and/or Permission, update their name, address, phone number, and email as well as Delete the user.
- When making any edits to roles, users, or the form please keep in mind any triggers set up will have to be edited as well.
- If you are using an email or phone number that was previously used, please reach out to email@example.com and let us know what email or phone number you would like to reactivate or reuse.
- Once you've completed the changes, make sure to click 'Save'