Where is the Gallery View?
- To get to the Gallery View, click on the graph icon to the right of the form you want to view images from.
- Then, select 'Gallery' at the top of the page.
- This brings you to a page with images from the form. All of the images are organized by question.
- To enlarge an image and view the submission and info about it, click on the image. You can also open a larger view of the submission by pressing 'View' on the top right of the screen.
- Use the right and left arrows to scroll through the rest of the images.
- Just like in the dashboard and list view, you can filter images by a question, submitter, region, team, etc... In the Gallery view, you can add as many filters as you want.
2. As you apply the filters, only the images that match (All or Any- depending on what you choose) the criteria will show up.
3. If you want to save a report on your selected criteria, you can press the 'Save' button on the top right corner. From there, select the report settings you want (like follow-up tasks, alerts, and emails) and press 'Done'.
If you have any questions about the gallery view, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.