Where is the Gallery View?
- To get to the Gallery View, click on the graph icon to the right of the form you want to view images from.
- Then, select 'Gallery' at the top of the page.
- This brings you to a page with images from the form. All of the images are organized by question.
- To enlarge an image and view the submission and info about it, click on the image. You can also open a larger view of the submission by pressing 'View' on the top right of the screen.
- Use the right and left arrows to scroll through the rest of the images.
- Just like in dashboard and list view, you can filter images by question, submitter, region, team, etc... In the Gallery view, you can add as many filters as you want.
2. As you apply the filters, only the images that match (All or Any- depending on what you choose) the criteria will show up.
3. If you want to save a report on your selected criteria, you can press the 'Save' button on the top right corner. From there, select the report settings you want (like follow-up tasks, alerts, and emails) and press 'Done'.
If you have any questions about the gallery view, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.