The Gallery View shows all of your images for a given form in an easy and organized manner. This makes it simple to scroll through tons of images and compare them from multiple locations.
Another relevant and helpful article:
What are the different kinds of reports and how do I view/save them?
Where is the Gallery View?
- From the dashboard click on "Reports".
- Then click on the form that you wish to view the gallery for.
- Once the Reports view opens, you can then click on the "Gallery" tab.
- This brings you to a page with images from the form. All the images are organized by question.
- You can click on Load more to display more pictures.
- If you wish to save all the images you can then click on cloud icon on the right-hand side above the images.
- From here, you can also save a report on a recurring basis.
- To enlarge an image and view the submission and info about it, click on the image.
- You can also open a larger view of the submission by pressing 'View' on the top right of the screen.
- Just like in the dashboard and list view, you can filter images by a team, and other criteria used in the form. In the Gallery view, you can add as many filters as you want.
- As you apply the filters, only the images that match (All or Any- depending on what you choose) the criteria will show up.
- If you want to save a report on your selected criteria, you can press the 'Save' button in the top right corner. From there, select the report settings you want (like follow-up tasks, alerts, and emails) and press 'Done'.
If you have any questions about the gallery view or anything else, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via chat.
Please sign in to leave a comment.