If there is certain information you want to view on a regular basis, creating a saved report will allow you to save your search criteria so that you can view submissions that meet those criteria whenever you want, or export that data to an excel file.
For example: You only want to export or view the submissions when the field 'Overall Score' is less than '60'. You can name the report 'Poor performers", and every time you log into Zenput, simply navigate to that report and view the relevant submissions.
How to Save a Report
- Go to the 'Reports' page.
- Click on the blue 'Create Report' button on the top right of the screen.
There, you can choose to create a report on a form, or a report based on users, locations, or projects. Here are the reports you can create and how you can view the information.
- Forms: Set filters for any forms in your Zenput, then view the data or export it into Excel.
- Users: You can export data on 'User Activity' (Location, date & time, time to complete, and distance from location) or 'User Submissions' (User and number of submissions).
- Locations: You can also export data for
- 'Location Activity' (User activity at locations — Number of user visits by location).
- 'Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)'
- Averages the scores from the formula fields in your forms from the date range requested broken down by team and user.
- Shows total number of submissions in the requested date range broken down by team and user.
- Displays the most recent score and the date of submission, by team and user.
- Projects: Export a snapshot of current project completion status by User, or by Location, or export a project completion recap report giving you statistics of project completion by team or across your entire company within a given time frame. Projects with Completion Rates and Failures — Form projects with completion, failures and time to complete.
- Performance: You can export data on Yes/No Rollups also known as Pass/Fail criteria- the top failed 'No" responses on a given form. As well as Task Completion Rates for all task types.
Note: You will only see a list view of the filtered data for form reports. To see the data for users and locations information, you either need to export the data by clicking 'Export' on the top right of the screen.
You can schedule this report to send on a regular recurring basis as well.
- Start by selecting 'Save'
- Then, Select "Schedule Email" then choose the frequency, day, and recipients (role, user, or email) you would like to receive your recurring report.
- Once you have the email report schedule setting in place, select "done" and your report will be emailed to the users you have chosen at the cadence that you have scheduled.
To view all your existing reports, simply go to the 'Reports' page from the left side of the web page. You can either see 'All' reports, or 'Created by Me'.