If there is certain information you want to view on a regular basis, creating a saved report will allow you to save your search criteria so that you can view submissions that meet those criteria whenever you want, or export that data to an excel file.
For example: You only want to export or view the submissions when the field 'Overall Score' is less than '60'. You can name the report 'Poor performers", and every time you log into Zenput, simply navigate to that report and view the relevant submissions.
How to Save a Report
- Go to the 'Reports' page.
- Click on the blue 'Create Report' button on the top right of the screen.
There, you can choose to create a report on a form, or a report based on users, locations, or projects. Here are the reports you can create and how you can view the information.
- Forms: Set filters for any forms in your Zenput, then view the data or export it into Excel.
- Users: You can export data on 'User Activity' (Location, date & time, time to complete, and distance from location) or 'User Submissions' (User and number of submissions).
- Locations: You can also export data for 'Location Activity' (User activity at locations — Number of user visits by location).
- Projects: Export a snapshot of current project completion status by User, or by Location, or export a project completion recap report giving you statistics of project completion by team or across your entire company within a given time frame.
Note: You will only see a list view of the filtered data for form reports. To see the data for users and locations information, you either need to export the data by clicking 'Export' on the top right of the screen, or scheduling an email report to be send by clicking 'Edit', 'Settings', and then choosing the email recipient and frequency.
To view all your existing reports, simply go to the 'Reports' page from the left side of the web page. You can either see 'All' reports, or 'Created by Me'.