Within the list view, you can easily narrow down which columns are visible and which are not. This allows you to view, study, and compare the data that matters most to you.
Please note: Only 20 questions can be displayed and exported at a time.
How to Change which questions are shown in list view
- From the dashboard, click on Reports on the right-hand side.
- From there select the form title
- From the form's List View, click on 'Select Questions'.
- In the drop-down, you can select the questions that you want visible in the table by selecting or unselecting the checkboxes next to the questions.
- If you only want to view a few questions in the table, click 'Deselect All'. By default, when you click 'Deselect All', only the Location, User that submitted the form, and the date the form was submitted will be visible in the table. To view more data, simply go through and select the questions you'd like to see from the drop-down menu.
If you have any questions filtering the List View or anything, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat.