When follow-up tasks or alerts are associated with reports, they are called "Workflows" in Zenput. Workflows are located within the "Reports" section of the Zenput web app. To see all "Workflows", go into the "Reports" tab of the Zenput web app and look under "Workflows".
If you have created a form and distributed it, you may want to notify someone when an issue arises. (If you want to create a follow-up task, the process is pretty similar- see the article titled How do I set an automated follow-up task to resolve an issue? to learn how to do that.)
Here's how you set an alert:
1. On the web app, navigate to the report's tab and click the blue 'Create Report' button on the top right.
2. Select the form that contains the field that you want an alert created on.
3. Set the criteria for which you want to set alerts.
For example: you may want to notify a store's Mid Level Manager if the score of one of his/her stores ratings is less than or equal to 7; or you may want to automatically assign a task for the person in charge of maintenance if a question titled "Are any appliances in the store broken?" is answered "Yes".
When you set these filters, the existing data in the list view will filter by the parameters.
4. Then, on the top right, click the blue 'Save' button.
5. That will take you to the 'Save Report' page, where you can set alerts to be automatically sent when a submission matches your desired criteria, create automated follow-up tasks, and schedule recurring email reports on these parameters (i.e how many times this month did a store score below 50?).
Press 'Done' and your report is saved!
Here's a sample report. When a submission matching the criteria is submitted, a basic follow up task to be completed in 3 days will be created and assigned to the Mid Level Manager. An alert will also be sent to the store's District Manager notifying them of the issue.
If you have questions about this process or need help setting up automated alerts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org