If you have a tag, or group of tags, that are no longer useful, you may want to delete them from your account.
- Go to zenput.com on the web.
- Click the 'Locations' tab in the left navigation bar on the desktop
- Click the 'Tag' link next to locations at the top.
- Find the tag you would like to remove and click the down arrow next to 'edit'.
- Click "Delete". A dialogue box will pop up asking if you are sure that you want to delete the tag. If you are sure, click 'OK' and the tag will be deleted. Note: This action is permanent and cannot be undone.
- To edit a tag, click the 'Edit' button instead.
If you have any questions or need help deleting tags, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org