What are Tasks?
Whether it’s a simple request, a photo submission, or a form, tasks streamline the communications between employees.
Triggered Follow-Up Tasks
Tasks can be automatically created and assigned based on pre-set conditions or exceptions.
Tasks can be completed at a specific location and during a specified timeframe.
Overdue tasks, open tasks due today and due this week, missed and completed tasks.
- It will always show 3 tasks by default.
- In the upcoming view, you will see upcoming tasks for the week and or month.
- Daily tasks for the following days are not included in the upcoming bucket.
If you try to complete a missed task you will receive a message "Missed tasks cannot be completed', these tasks cannot be reopened they automatically archive.
As a Mobile User
- As soon as a task is assigned to you, a notification is sent directly to your phone via email, sms, or with push notifications.
- Within the app, tasks populate in an easy-to-execute list format.
- Tasks are location-aware, so when you walk into a location, you immediately know what needs to be completed.
- Submitters have the ability to create non-recurring tasks
If you have any questions regarding tasks or any other topics, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat.