One of the most valuable parts about using Zenput is that it easily integrates with Dropbox. This makes backing up and sharing your data effortless.
*Note: Only the owner of the Zenput account has the ability to enable Dropbox integration. If you would like to enable dropbox but are unsure of the who the owner of the Zenput account is at your company, please contact Zenput customer service.
- Click on your name or email address in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Company Settings' from the drop down menu. This will bring you to a new page.
- In the Dropbox area, please click the 'Activate' button.
- Dropbox will then pull up a message that asks if you would like to allow Zenput to access it’s own folder in your Dropbox account. Please click 'Allow'.
- After you click 'Allow', you will be taken back to your Zenput account. You now have the ability to forward form submissions to Dropbox.