We encourage Zenput mobile users to update their Zenput application whenever there's a new update. These updates often includes new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. Every update makes the user's experience better- we highly encourage doing it!
Update the app on an iPhone
- Open up the 'App Store'.
- Click the Updates icon on the bottom right corner of the App Store.
- Your iPhone will usually automatically update your apps. Find Zenput and see if it has updated. If it hasn't, press the 'Update' button next to the Zenput logo. If the Zenput app isn't in the 'Updates' section, then there probably haven't been any recent updates released.
Update the app on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Google Play Store icon and select to view your downloaded apps.
- Apps with available updates are labeled "update".
- Select the Zenput app to update, or touch 'Update all' to download all available updates.
- The App should update automatically. If it doesn't, restart your phone and try again.
If you have any questions or are having trouble updating your Zenput app, contact us at email@example.com.