On most forms, you will be asked to choose your location from a long list of addresses. If your location services is turned on, Zenput will automatically pull up the stores/restaurants that are closest to you, so you easily find the location that you are at.
How to Turn On Location Services
On an iOS Device
- Navigate to the Settings app of your iOS device.
- Scroll to the bottom of your settings to find the Zenput app settings.
- Open Zenput settings and make sure that 'While using app" (recommended) or 'Always' is selected in the location access setting.
On an Android Device
- Navigate to the Settings app of your Android device.
- Once in Settings, click on on Apps & Notifications
- From Apps & Notifications, click on See all Apps
- This will pull up a list of all your apps, scroll down and select Zenput.
- From the Zenput settings page click on Permissions
- Once the Permissions page loads make sure that the Locations option is selected, and you're all set.
You can also enable location services on Internet Explorer like this:
- Click the Tools button (looks like a gear) and select Internet Options.
- Tap on the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck the Never allow websites to request your physical location box, and click Ok.
- Then close and reopen Internet Explorer to apply the changes.
If you have any questions about enabling location services on Internet Explorer or any other browser, please contact us at email@example.com.