On most forms, you will be asked to choose your location from a long list of addresses. If your location services is turned on, Zenput will automatically pull up the stores/restaurants that are closest to you, so you easily find the location that you are at.
How to Turn On Location Services
On an iOS Device
- Navigate to the Settings app of your iOS device.
- Scroll to the bottom of your settings to find the Zenput app settings.
- Open Zenput settings and make sure that 'While using app" (recommended) or 'Always' is selected in the location access setting.
On an Android Device
- Go to www.zenput.com/mobile and login.
- Go to the ☰ menu and select 'My Forms'. Then click on the title of the form that you'd like to complete.
- Click on the Location box.
- This will pull up a list of locations.
At the bottom of the page, a window will pop up asking if Zenput can use your physical location.
- On the right-side of the box, click 'Options for this site', and select 'Always allow'.
- Then click 'Back' to the form, and again click on the Location box. The list will now populate with locations nearest to you.
You can also enable location services on Internet Explorer like this:
- Click the Tools button (looks like a gear) and select Internet Options.
- Tap on the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck the Never allow websites to request your physical location box, and click Ok.
- Then close and reopen Internet Explorer to apply the changes.
If you have any questions about enabling location services on Internet Explorer or any other browser, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.