There may come a time when you need to change a users access to a form. This article will show you how to remove a form from the my forms section of your users Zenput mobile app.
Remove a Users Access
- Navigate to the forms section in Zenput.
- Find the desired form in the 'Forms' tab and click 'Distribute'.
- A window will pop up that says 'Add/Remove Access'. In this window, you will see all of the users that currently have access to the form.
- To remove a user from the list and therefore revoke their access to the form, click the 'x' to the right of the user's name or email. (Note: If a user is part of a team that has access to a form, you will need to remove the user from the team in order to restrict their access to the form. Here's how to remove a user from a team
- After you delete the user, please remember to click 'Update' to save your changes.
If you have any further questions, contact Support@Zenput.com