Note: To create a project that recurs daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly, a Zenput admin has to log into Zenput from a computer and create the recurring project from the 'Projects' page. Here is a link to the article: What is a recurring project and how do I create one?
If you are out in the field and would like to to create a project straight from the mobile app, here's how you do it:
(Reminder: a project is a collection of tasks assigned to a role at many locations.)
- Log into the Zenput mobile app.
- Click the green '+' button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Create Project'
- In the 'Create Project' screen, select the type of task you would like to create (basic, photo, or form)
- Fill in the relevant information like title, description, and/or image, or choose a form if you're creating a project-based off a form
- Choose the role of the users you would like to assign the project to, and filter by team or location tag, if necessary.
- Select the date you would like the project to be completed by, and click 'Create Project'
- By selecting the start date you can scroll and choose a future start date, if necessary
9.) Selecting "Yes" for auto-archive will make the project disappear after the due date, selecting "No" will keep the projects open even after the due date has passed.
If you have any questions or would like assistance creating a project via the Zenput app please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.