If you are out in the field and would like to to create a project straight from the mobile app, here's how you do it:
(Reminder: a project is a collection of tasks assigned to a role.)
- Log into the Zenput mobile app.
- Click the green '+' button in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the 'Add Task or Project' screen, select the type of task you would like to create (basic, photo, or form)
- Fill in the relevant information like title, description, and/or image, or choose a form if you're creating a project based off a form
- Then select 'Project'
- Choose the role of the users you would like to assign the project to, and filter by team or location tag, if necessary.
- Select the date you would like the project to be completed by, and click 'Create Project'!
Note: to create a project that recurs daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly, a Zenput admin has to log into Zenput on a computer and create the recurring project from the 'Projects' page.
If you have any questions or would like assistance creating a project via the Zenput app please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.