If you are out in the field and would like to to create a project straight from the mobile app, here's how you do it:
(Reminder: a project is a collection of tasks assigned to a role at many locations.)
- Log into the Zenput mobile app.
- Click the green '+' button in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the 'Add Task or Project' screen, select the type of task you would like to create (basic, photo, or form)
- Fill in the relevant information like title, description, and/or image, or choose a form if you're creating a project based off a form
- Then select 'Project'
- Choose the role of the users you would like to assign the project to, and filter by team or location tag, if necessary.
- Select the date you would like the project to be completed by, and click 'Create Project'
- By selecting the start date you can scroll and choose a future start date, if necessary.
9.) Selecting "Yes" for auto archive will make the project disappear after the due date, selecting "No" will keep the projects open even after the due date has passed.
Note: to create a project that recurs daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly, a Zenput admin has to log into Zenput on a computer and create the recurring project from the 'Projects' page.
If you have any questions or would like assistance creating a project via the Zenput app please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.