Please Note: iCloud users if you need to import a photo from your gallery, please make sure to download the picture from your gallery back on to the device. You can then upload the picture and proceed with completing your form.
If you are trying to access your camera to take a photo, but get a red notice at the top of your screen that says 'Permission Required. Please give Zenput permission to access your camera.', follow these steps:
- Go to your iPhone's Settings app
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and find the Zenput settings.
- You'll then see 'Allow Zenput to access' and five options. Make sure that all the options, including 'Camera', is switched on (green). If you do not see the camera option, go to your Zenput app, try to take a picture, and it will automatically ask you to give Zenput access to your camera.
- Go back to the Zenput app and try to access the camera again. You should now be able to open the camera, take pictures, and select photos from your phone's gallery
When you try to open the camera for a photo field, the phone will ask you 'Allow Zenput to take pictures and record video?'. If you already allowed it once, it won't ask you again. If you denied access, but did not check the 'Don't ask again' option, it will ask you to grant Zenput access every time you try to open the camera.
If you selected 'Don't ask again' and denied access, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select 'Apps & notifications'
- From the Apps & notifications view select 'Advanced' and then 'Permission manager'
- From the permission manager view select 'Camera'
- Once the apps that you've granted permission to access the camera select 'Zenput'
- From there make sure that Camera access is 'Allowed' and you're all set!
Windows Mobile App Device:
By default, the Zenput app should have access to the photo's and gallery of your Zenput device. if for some reason your Zenput app is having trouble opening the camera on your device.
- Navigate to your Windows mobile device's settings
- Select 'Privacy'
- Select 'Camera' under App permissions
- From the camera page under "Choose which Microsoft store apps can access your camera" scroll and select Zenput
- Ensure that it says "on" if it does not already.
- To test, go back to the Zenput app and select the add image field. It will then bring up this option of selecting if you want to add from the camera or gallery.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.