If you are trying to access your camera to take a photo, but get a red notice at the top of your screen that says 'Permission Required. Please give Zenput permission to access your camera.', follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone's 'Settings'.
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom and find the Zenput settings.
3. You'll then see 'Allow Zenput to access' and five options. Make sure that all of the options, including 'Camera', is switched on (green). If you do not see the camera option, go to your Zenput app, try to take a picture, and it will automatically ask you to give Zenput access to your camera.
4. Go back to the Zenput app and try to access the camera again. You should now be able to open the camera, take pictures, and select photos from your phone's gallery.
When you try to open the camera for a photo field, the phone will ask you 'Allow Zenput to take pictures and record video?'. If you already allowed it once, it won't ask you again. If you denied access, but did not check the 'Don't ask again' option, it will ask you to grant Zenput access every time you try to open the camera.
If you selected 'Don't ask again' and denied access, follow these steps:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen
2. Go to 'Settings' --> 'Apps' --> 'Zenput' --> 'Permissions'
3. From there, you should be able to grant Zenput access to your camera.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.