If you are receiving forms from your team that does not include a map of their location, please make sure that their phones have location services (GPS) turned on.
Here's how they can check their settings:
- Go to 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to and go into the 'Privacy' section.
- Click 'Location Services'.
- Find Zenput in the list (the list is alphabetized, so Zenput is probably at the bottom).
- Click on Zenput and go into the 'Location'. Make sure that 'While Using the App' is checked.
- Go to 'Settings' and click 'Location Access'.
- Make sure that 'Access to my location' is turned “On”.
- Then, go to 'Settings' and click 'Location Access' again. Please check that both “GPS Satellites” and “Wi-Fi & mobile network location” are checked.
If you have any questions or continue to experience issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.