Deactivating a location in Zenput
You may find a need to occasionally remove a location(s) from your Zenput account.
Please note: All open tasks associated with the location will be removed, as well as removing the location from any location searches you perform in the future.
Make sure to also delete any user tied to the location as well.
How to: Delete a User (Admin)
If you deactivate a location by accident or need to reactivate a location for other reasons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's how to remove a location:
- Log in to your Zenput account from a computer.
- Click on the 'Locations' tab in the navigation menu on the left.
- In the list of locations, find the location you intend to deactivate.
- Click on the location, then hit the 'Edit Location' button in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the location edit page, click 'Delete'
- When the confirmation pop-up appears click 'Delete'
- You're all set!