Deactivating a location in Zenput
You may find a need to occasionally remove a location(s) from your Zenput account.
- Log in to your Zenput account from a computer.
- Click on the 'Locations' tab in the navigation menu on the left.
- In the list of locations, find the location you intend to deactivate.
- Click on the location, then hit the 'Edit Location' button in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the location edit page, click 'Delete'
- When the confirmation pop-up appears click 'Delete'
You're all set!
*Please note: All open tasks associated with the location will be removed, as well as removing the location from any location searches you perform in the future. If you deactivate a location by accident or need to reactivate a location for other reasons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.