Deactivating a location in Zenput
You may find a need to occasionally remove a location(s) from your Zenput account.
- Log in to your Zenput account from a computer.
- Click on the 'Locations' tab in the navigation menu on the left.
- In the list of locations, find the location you intend to deactivate.
- Click on the location, then hit the 'Edit Location' button in the top right corner.
- On the location details page, click the 'Edit' button.
- At the bottom of the location edit page, click 'Deactivate Location'
- When you click on the the 'Deactivate Location' button, a dialogue box will appear, asking you to confirm that you would like to deactivate the location. Click 'Deactivate' and the location will be removed from your Zenput account.
*Please note that all open tasks associated with the location will be removed, as well as removing the location from any location searches you perform in the future. If you deactivate a location by accident or need to reactivate a location for other reasons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.