Often times, users forget their passwords and need to have them reset. While they are able to do this themselves by following the instructions here (Link), in some cases, you may want to reset a user's password on their behalf.
*In order to reset a user's password, you must be an Admin in the Zenput account for your company. If you are trying to reset a user's password and you are not sure if you are an admin please contact support.
To reset a user's password
- Log in to Zenput.com from a desktop computer
- Navigate to the user section of your account and select the user you would like to change the password for.
- Select the blue 'Edit' button in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select the blue 'Change Password' link under the user details.
- Enter the new password into the dialogue box and enter the password once more in the confirmation box and select the blue 'Change Password' button. *You can also choose to send a password reset request to the user so they can reset their own password.
Contact the user to let them know what their new password is.